FAS EDI Learning Survey
**We have extended the EDI Learning Survey deadline to Friday, September 24. Please note that an FAS-external organization on campus will evaluate and visualize the data. All responses will be confidential.**
Dear FAS Colleagues,
As the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Committee shared in August, we are committed to learning more about the current state of the Financial and Administrative Services (FAS) employees. Our year one goal is increasing EDI awareness and education. To ascertain employees' appetite for EDI learning around a broad range of EDI topics and learning preferences, we invite you to take a few minutes to complete the FAS EDI Learning Survey.
The survey is available in multiple languages and formats, including paper copies, and will be open until September 20, 2021. Surveys can be completed online or by printing this form and submitting it via inter-campus mail to Binta Brown, using mail code G4900. If you choose to send the printed form, please be sure to place it in inter-campus mail by Monday, September 20, at 5 p.m. To request a print copy mailed to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results of this survey will help us design how learning is offered in this space. Creating a culture around EDI learning can encourage employees to embrace the difference among one another, facilitate positive interactions, and reduce bias, prejudice, and discrimination - all of which contribute to our employee experience and our portfolio's growth.
FAS EDI Committee
- Binta Brown, Director of Diversity and Talent Management (Chair)
- Tatiana Calliham, Assistant Vice President, FAS Business Services
- Blanca Gamez, Associate Director, Parking and Transportation Services
- Kate Haenchen Jimenez, Planning & Design Manager, Facilities and Planning Management
- Nicole Holland, HR Consultant, Human Resources
- Rabindra Kar, Senior Software Engineer, ITS Campus Solutions
- Mary Kemp, Administrative Manager, FAS Business Services
- Marlo Kibler, Director, Human Resources Service Center
- Quentin Rodriguez, Finance Manager, Facilities Services
- Sylvester Ruffin, Police Officer, University Police Department
- Elizabeth Schaub, Program Coordinator, UT Staff Council
- Denis Semenov, Administrative Assistant, Travel Management Services