June 30 - You’re Invited to the FAS Employee Appreciation Celebration
Dear FAS colleagues,
Please take some time and join me on June 30 to celebrate your contributions and reward yourself by participating in the FAS Employee Appreciation festivities.
FAS Employee Appreciation
June 30, 2022
Shirley Bird Perry Ballroom at the Texas Union
Daytime shift: 2 - 4 p.m.
Evening shift: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Enjoy refreshments including
- Delicious ice cream – artisanal gelato from Bat City Gelato – plus an assortment of tasty toppings; vegan options available
- Fresh fruit and sweet treats, with a variety of vegan and gluten-free dessert options
- Coffee, iced tea, and water
Catch up with coworkers by participating in the following activities
- Try your luck at bingo with prizes for the winners
- Snap a photo with the Hook 'Em mascot and your colleagues against our Selfie backdrop
- Have fun and practice your dance skills with Zumba (instruction provided for first-timers)
- Complete a scavenger hunt and have a chance to win a prize
- Send kudos to colleagues with written thank you notes and self-reflecting in Gratitude Journals
This event is a small token of our appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you put forth every day to provide the critical services and support that underpin all the university's operations. We are aware also that many of you who telework may be unable to attend. Additional information on employee appreciation options for remote workers will be forthcoming soon.
For those who can attend, I look forward to seeing you at the Texas Union on June 30.
Darrell Bazzell (he/him/his)
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The University of Texas at Austin