Administration Services is dedicated to providing quality customer service to all sections within Accounting and Financial Management, other University of Texas at Austin departments, and the general public. The following services are provided by Administration Services:
- Daily check distribution
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification
- W-9 Credit Letter Request
Bursar (Cashier) Services is responsible for properly documenting and collecting monies owed The University of Texas at Austin.
Cash Management Services provides a variety of services related to incoming wires, outgoing wires, ACH funds, petty cash funds, State Appropriations, and credit card processing. Note: Cash advances are provided by Travel Services.
The Payment Information section serves as a clearing house for Accounting and Financial Management as well as the departments within the University of Texas. The following services are provided by Payment Information:
- Check Services: cancellations, stop payments, and reissue of checks.
- Inter-departmental transfer documents: VT5 and VT7 document processing
- Unclaimed Property Reporting
- Monthly closing of financial information