Please use UTLearn to verify class dates and availability. To enroll in a class through UTLearn, log in, search for a class, and click Request next to the session you want to attend. For more assistance, visit the UT Learn Help page.
If you have any questions about the classes listed below, please email askUS
- Inventory Policies and Procedures
- Records Management - Basic Training
- Records Management - Managing Departmental Records
- Records Management - Special Topics
Online Training Resources
- Cashier Training
- Electronic Office Management (EOM)
- Fiscal Year-End Process
- Travel Document Processing
Inventory Monthly Q&A Session
This class covers:
- Opportunity to meet inventory services staff.
- Opportunity to provide feedback to Inventory Service staff
- Answer any and all departmental inventory contact questions
- Updates on policies and procedures as mandated by the State of Texas
RIM101: Records and Information Management Basics for Departmental Records Management Contacts
This course provides an overview of university records management requirements, practices, and procedures, including managing, retaining, and disposing of university records. This course is required for Departmental Records Management Contacts. This class is interactive and includes in-class exercises.
- What is a record?
- Who is responsible for managing them?
- Why do we have to manage records?
- What do I keep and what do I throw away?
- How do I dispose of records?
- How often do I need to review and purge records?
See Records Management Services for further information.
This course is required for all departmental records management contacts. It may also be beneficial for anyone involved in departmental records management.
RIM102: Managing University Records and Information at the Unit Level
This course covers practical aspects of developing departmental records management procedures, conducting a records inventory, and requirements for imaging master records. Note: RIM101 Records and Information Management for Departmental Records Management Contacts is highly recommended prior to taking this course.
This class provides online training to university employees who deal with cash and/or checks and provides important information about university policies and procedures.
Taking the Training:
- This is a Web-based training that can be taken at your convenience.
- You must have an active UT EID and e-mail address before enrolling.
- Go to UTLearn to enroll in CW 505.
If you have any questions about this class or the registration process, please e-mail the Class Contact.